HAYDEN HILKE, MSR, DPT
Hayden graduated from Furman University in 1997 with a BA in Sociology. She then moved to Jackson, Wyoming for two years prior to returning to South Carolina, where she earned her MSR, PT degree in 2003 from the Medical University of South Carolina. She earned a transitional Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree in 2009 from AT Still University in Arizona. She has worked in SC, TX, GA, and WY in various patient settings, and has additional specialist certifications in flexibility, core stability, kinesio taping, and sports conditioning. Hayden works extensively with clients to design one-on-one programs based on personal goals, strength and flexibility needs.
- Overuse syndromes/injuries in both recreational and competitive athletes
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1 Kineticore
- Exercise prescription, including pre-hab and rehab
- Flexibility, core stability, Kinesio Taping, sports conditioning, Functional Dry Needling
- Running analysis
- Individualized goal programming
- Assessment and treatment spinal dysfunction
- Vestibular rehab
Recent Continuing Education:
- Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians. Thomas Meyers, Anatomy Trains, taught by Peter Ehlers
- Athletic Rehab Workshop: Shoulder, hip and lower leg. Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment: An Algorithmic Approach to Diagnosis & Treatment. NASMI (North American SportsMedicine Institute)
- Advanced Programming. Mountain Athlete
- Redcord, Active, Corrective Exercise Advanced 1. Redcord.us
- Functional Anatomy. Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Athletic Conditioning for Prahab and Performances. Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Kinetacore Level I Certification Course. Kinetacore
AMY GLENN, NCTM, CYT-500
Amy Glenn has been practicing massage professionally since 2010. She is nationally certified in massage through the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodyworkers (NCBTMB). Amy has a unique style that draws upon her training in several modalities to create powerful deep tissue work combined with a relaxing Swedish flow. Her initial studies of human anatomy were through studies in yoga. Amy is a CYT-500 level yoga instructor. All of her yoga training has been in the lineage of Viniyoga, which is traditionally used as therapy. In January 2015 she obtained certification through the International Cupping Therapy Association.
The combination of yoga therapy, massage, and cupping has allowed Amy to work in collaboration with physical therapists and chiropractors to create powerful changes for clients. Amy is compassionate, supportive and values careful listening. This allows her to create custom, individualized plans so her clients can achieve their health and wellness goals.
CASSIE FULLER, PT, DPT
Cassie graduated from the University of Wyoming with B.S. in Kinesiology in 2011. She attended Pacific University in Oregon to earn her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in 2014. Cassie was employed in Hillsboro, OR in an outpatient setting prior to moving back to her home state of Wyoming. There, she gained experience in treating patients with a variety of diagnoses, including sports and orthopedic injuries, neurological disorders, overuse syndromes, acute injuries, and post-surgical rehabilitation.
• Orthopedic manual therapy utilizing MDT and NAIOMT techniques
• Exercise prescription and progression for the recreational and competitive athletes
• Post-surgical manual therapy utilizing advanced myofascial and mobilization techniques
• Vestibular rehabilitation
• Orthopedic injuries in pediatric patients
• Overuse syndromes and repetitive stress injuries
• Wheelchair fitting
• Movement System Impairment Syndromes of Shoulder, Hip, Lumbar and Cervical Spine; Providence Portland Medical Center
• NAIOMT Level 1 Lumbopelvic and Cervical Spine; The North American Institute of Orthopedic Medical Therapy
• Myofascial Release; MFR Seminars
• Standardized Wheelchair Seating Measurement: University of Colorado Assistive Technology Partners
Cassie spends her free time enjoying the mountains; especially trail running, cycling, and skiing.
DIANA HOWELL O’BRIEN, PT, MPT
Diana graduated with honors from Colby College in 1990 with a BA in Biochemistry/PreMed. Originally from Rhode Island, she was lured to Jackson by good friends and stayed for the active lifestyle and mountain culture. She earned a Master’s in Physical Therapy from the University of Utah in 1998 where she interned in Sports Orthopedic, Pediatric, VA and Inpatient Hospital settings. She has worked in Home Health and Outpatient clinics in Dubois, Lander and Riverton. In Jackson she has worked in multiple settings providing Aquatic, Outpatient Orthopedic, Wound, Inpatient Hospital, and Pelvic Rehab care. She is certified in Pelvic Physical Therapy by the American Physical Therapy Association and practices an integrated approach to rehabilitation regardless of patient age or level of function.
• Orthopedic injuries and rehabilitation
• Pelvic Health
• Motor Control
• 1 year Mentorship in the Integrated Systems Model: Diane Lee, PT
• Pediatric Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: Hermann and Wallace Institute
• Management of Bowel Disorders: Hermann and Wallace Institute
• Visceral Mobilization : The Barral Instute and Hermann and Wallace
• Graded Motor Imagery, Explain Pain: David Butler, Neuro Orthpaedic Institute
• Advances in Treatment and Evaluation of the Athletic Hip: Howard Head Sports Medical Center
Katie Jackson is an expert in grey area training, collaborating with physical therapists to access body movement of individuals and focus on the weak areas. Through her classes and one-on-one sessions, you will experience the utilization of smaller muscle groups to strengthen the larger muscle groups as a whole. Katie challenges individual and group needs without compromising the weak areas with overuse of other muscle groups. Katie strives hard in her training to make your body work more efficiently to perform better overall. Katie is NSCA (National Strength Conditioning Association), Pilates, bootybarre® and TRX Certified. Visit her website: www.allbodytraining.com
HANNAH MEIER, FRONT DESK
Hannah graduated from Middlebury College in 2011 with a BA in Sociology/Anthropology. She moved to Jackson, WY in 2011 to work as an Americorps at the Teton Science Schools and never left! Currently, Hannah is taking prerequisites to pursue a career in psychiatric nursing, and enjoys watching Peak patients work towards their wellness goals. She spends free time trail running, Nordic and alpine skiing, and cooking colorful foods.